Java / Spring Developer
About the position
We are in search of a Java/Spring Developer to join our team.
You will be a part of a front-end creative team that is responsible for all the Hoyo Tech International projects.
Responsibilities and skills:
- Familiar with the software development life cycle (SDLC) from analysis to deployment.
- Comply with coding standards and technical design.
- Believes in systematic approach to developing the system through clear documentation (flowcharts, layouts, & etc) of functionality, address every use case through creative solutions.
- Adapts structured coding styles for easy review, testing and maintainability of the code.
- Integrate the developed functionality and/or component into a fully functional system.
- Ensure unit and integration level verification plan are in place and adheres to great quality of code at all time.
- Active participate in troubleshooting, debugging and updating current live system.
- Verify user feedback in making system more stable and easier.
- Work closely with analysts, designers and other peer developers.
- Preparing technical training documents for onboarding new engineers.
Requirements and qualifications:
- Understanding of OOPS concepts, Persistence, Threading.
- Deep technical experience in Java and the Spring Framework including Spring Web, Data, and Security.
- Hands-on experience with SQL or NoSQL databases.
- Knowledgeable in data structures and algorithms.
- Experience in designing interactive applications.
- A background in Engineering with sound oral and written communication skills.
Great to have:
- Prior experience with Amazon Web Services.
- Hands-on experience with Git.
- Elasticsearch experience
If interested, please send your application/CV to email@example.com